Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Family Fun at Linda Mar Beach (Pacifica, CA)


It was so great to see Clara and Anthony again, and meet with their little guy, who has grown so much! I remembered last time I saw him, he was still a baby in Clara's arms. And that was almost 3 years ago! Come to think of it, I have known Anthony and Clara for almost 5 years. I first came to know the couple when I was the photographer at their best friend's wedding. Then later I was honored to be their wedding photographer at their wedding. That's one of the most satisfying aspect as a wedding and family photographer - being there to capture the important moments for my clients, and see their families grow.

The weather that day was warm, with a bit overcast, which was perfect for the shoot. The family had so much fun on the beach, in the sand and in the water. They even had a little visitor who was totally photogenic! I had lots of fun that day!

I am also very proud to publish my new branding logo and studio name as Chris Shum Photography. Stay tune for more upcoming changes!


 




























No comments:

Post a Comment