An early X'mas present for me from ISPWP! The results of the latest ISPWP contest couldn't have come any time better as a consolation for me while I am working non-stop at high gear during this holiday season. Many thanks to my wedding couples, Eva & Steve and Lyn & Brandon, for allowing me to capture their beautiful moments of their big day! And congrats to all the winners and participants of the contest!
Thursday, December 19, 2013
I knew I could not go by this wonderful event without some stage pictures. So during the rest moments for the portrait session, I snatched my opportunities to take a peek at the final dress rehearsals of this year's Santa Clara City Nutcracker Ballet performance. The pictures speak for themselves. All I can say is that the dance instructor, all the dancers, the parents and the entire crew supporting this event were just marvelous! Such a wonderful performance!
Tuesday, December 3, 2013
Participants and Families of 2013 Santa Clara City Nutcracker Ballet:
We are excited to let you know that we have 5 beautiful Nutcracker Mugs ($20 value each!) to give away! To enter our studio's drawing for a beautiful Nutcracker Mug, all you need to do:
1) Like our studio's Facebook page (just click the Like button below!) AND
2) Make at least one purchase of the 2013 Nutcracker Ballet photos
It's that simple! The drawing will be on Christmas Day! We will announce the 5 winners by their initials on our Facebook page. Stay tuned!
And of course, the more the merrier! So please also ask your family members and friends to like our studio's Facebook page!
Terms and Conditions:
1. You have joined ('Like') our studio's Facebook page within 2013.
2. Each purchase (by order #) will be eligible for 1 entry in the drawing.
3. Purchases have to be made before Christmas Eve (Dec 24, 2013 11:59pm PST)
4. The winners will be announced by their initials on our Facebook page.
5. Each winner will also receive an email notification.
6. Winners will not be able to choose the design of the mug they receive.
7. We will use the mailing address on the purchase order for mailing out the prizes.
Wednesday, November 6, 2013
I had a photo session with Deborah and her 4 kids - 2 boys and 2 girls. These teens and pre-teens were so full of energy and led me running around the park, finding the secret paths and having fun splashes by the lake. Seeing them so carefree just made me want to go back in time. I hope these sweet and fun-loving moments I've captured (ok, I won't mention what happened behind the camera!) will serve them wonderful memories for years to come.