Monday, August 15, 2011

Chun Chun + Jack Married! (San Francisco, CA)


It was a beautiful summer day in San Francisco, exactly like the day I shot their e-session at Stanford. While I was waiting for Chun-chun and Jack at the City Hall, I saw a lot of commotion going on, with many news reporters and journalists gathered. I then saw the SF Mayor Edwin Lee playing ping-pong with the China ping-pong team who visited the States 40 years ago! 

Chun-chun and Jack's wedding was simple, yet lovely. After the ceremony, we walked through almost every corner of City Hall to get some distinct shots. We also had lots of fun shooting at the Palace of Fine Arts and Crissy Field afterwards. Thanks so much, Chun-chun and Jack. I sincerely wish you both a wonderful life together!

<
































No comments:

Post a Comment