Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Thecla + Chris : Got baby! (San Francisco Golden Gate Park)


I met Thecla and Chris at Sharon and Chi's wedding. Thecla is only a couple months away from the baby arrival, but her agility was quite impressive as she was helping just everywhere. I was very happy when she contacted me a week later that she and Chris would like to book a maternity photo session with me.

It was a gorgeous day in San Francisco, very sunny and warm. At the beginning, Chris seemed a bit uneasy in front of the camera. I started with some distant shots to let them be themselves and get warmed up for a while. Then magic happened and the shutters on my cameras kept clicking and the couple was much more natural with all different kinds of shots: closeup, intimate, playful, loving... We stayed at the beautiful De Young Museum and the Botanical Garden till the end of the session. Thecla and Chris did a great job! It was a very enjoyable shoot!





















4 comments:

  1. Chris, Thank you for helping us to take the maternity session. I like your style and love all the pictures very much. Cannot wait to see the rest of the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen:
    Nice pictures! I'm lov'in it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice images. definitely can see their joy from these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad one of my good friends told me that she can see the real me in the pictures. Chris captured my character, Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete