Monday, May 20, 2019

"I'm going to be a Big Sister!" - A fun baby bump photo session! (Redwood Shores, CA)

Bay_area_family_kids_photographer_I_am_going_to_be_a_Big_Sister_01
I was happily surprised when Michelle contacted me for a family photo session! Michelle was one of the bridesmaid of Chun Chun, our bride from some time ago. 

We were glad we waited for the nice day to have the photo session. It was fun seeing the family getting ready to go out. Little big sister was such a cutie and so cheerful. I felt her excitement to be a big sister, and at the same time, still trying to figure out what's going on with Mommy's tummy. It's such a precious time! And I'm very much looking forward to meeting the new addition to the family!

Bay_area_family_kids_photographer_I_am_going_to_be_a_Big_Sister_02 Bay_area_family_kids_photographer_I_am_going_to_be_a_Big_Sister_03 Bay_area_family_kids_photographer_I_am_going_to_be_a_Big_Sister_04 Bay_area_family_kids_photographer_I_am_going_to_be_a_Big_Sister_05 Bay_area_family_kids_photographer_I_am_going_to_be_a_Big_Sister_06 Bay_area_family_kids_photographer_I_am_going_to_be_a_Big_Sister_07 Bay_area_family_kids_photographer_I_am_going_to_be_a_Big_Sister_08 Bay_area_family_kids_photographer_I_am_going_to_be_a_Big_Sister_09 Bay_area_family_kids_photographer_I_am_going_to_be_a_Big_Sister_10 Bay_area_family_kids_photographer_I_am_going_to_be_a_Big_Sister_11 Bay_area_family_kids_photographer_I_am_going_to_be_a_Big_Sister_12 Bay_area_family_kids_photographer_I_am_going_to_be_a_Big_Sister_13 Bay_area_family_kids_photographer_I_am_going_to_be_a_Big_Sister_14 Bay_area_family_kids_photographer_I_am_going_to_be_a_Big_Sister_15 Bay_area_family_kids_photographer_I_am_going_to_be_a_Big_Sister_16 Bay_area_family_kids_photographer_I_am_going_to_be_a_Big_Sister_17 Bay_area_family_kids_photographer_I_am_going_to_be_a_Big_Sister_18

No comments:

Post a Comment