Sunday, May 4, 2014

e-Session with Casy and Newton (San Francisco, CA)

Newton has helped me second shoot with a number of weddings. I still remember while shooting a wedding with him in 2012, he suddenly said to me, "I know who my wedding photographer would be!" and I told him, "You've got it!"  

I was actually quite surprised when he contacted me at the beginning of the year, as I didn't expect it to be this soon. But I am really thrilled and happy for this guy and his wife-to-be! 

For their engagement session, Casy and Newton decided to use the beautiful San Francisco city as their backdrop. It was yet another beautiful day in the City. The sweet couple sauntered through the beautiful Alamo Square Park, the Painted Ladies and the nearby streets. It's always a visual treat to take pictures at the Victorian houses. We had a great time enjoying the warm sunshine near sunset, until it got pitch dark. 

It was a fun and awesome photo shoot! I am very excited for the couple and looking forward to their wedding in September! 

1 comment:

  1. I still remember saying that to you, that was at the Bayonet Black Horse Golf Course!

    ReplyDelete