Saturday, August 4, 2012

A Lovely yet Mighty Pre-wedding Session with Ella and Jed (San Francisco, CA)

Jed and Ella called me from the East coast and booked me to have a pre-wedding session in San Francisco. It was a nice and warm afternoon when I met the lovely couple at Maria's Make-up and Hair studio. Maria did a superb job and Ella looked sparkly with her beautiful wedding dress. Once Ella and Jed were ready, we headed straight to Fort Point Historical Museum's top floor for pictures. It was absolutely a gorgeous location for pictures. Afterwards, we dropped by Lombard Street and the vicinity beautiful apartments until the end of the day.

Thanks so much, Ella and Jed. You guys worked so hard with me, and were so courageous, swift and tireless climbing up and down and everywhere in their wedding suit and gown, to allow me to get some really nice shots! And congrats to you again on your marriage later this year.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Chris,

    I can't find a word to describe how thankful I am for this beautiful engagement photo session you brought for us.

    It was really an enjoyable progress to work with you cuz Jed and I were just walking and laughing as what we usually do for a Sunday afternoon but you are busy working around and seemed never give up to find different places, angles and lights for great photos. The result does tell that you truly knew how to capture the happiness moments between Jed and me. They look sooo elegant and joyful! Not only Jet and I, but all my families and friends love these photos too!

    Thank you again for your professionalism, patience and energy during that wonderful afternoon. You are the best!

    Ella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ella. I enjoyed your photo session very much too and your comments really made my day.

    ReplyDelete