Sunday, January 1, 2012

Veronica + Kevin: Married! (Palo Alto, CA)



Happy 2012! 

Looking back at 2011, it has been a very eventful year and I have managed to stay busy as always. I've enjoyed the time with my family, and happy to have met many new friends, couples and families this year, and stay connected with many of my old friends. I have a feeling 2012 is going to be great and restless, and I'm really looking forward to it.

Here's the posting of my last wedding of year 2011, and I wish the newly wed, Kevin and Veronica, a great year to come, and also wishing the best for everyone in 2012! 





































e-session blog post: Veronica + Kevin e-session in San Francisco
Getting Ready at: Private residence in San Jose
Ceremony at: Covenant Presbyterian Church, Palo Alto
Reception at: Peking Duck, Palo Alto
Wedding Ceremony Coordinator: Kyle & Tiffany Lessler
Reception Coordinator: Alice Hwang

2 comments:

  1. Chris, we love the highlight photos! Can't wait to see the rest (and the bridal shoot)! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are lovely chris!

    ReplyDelete