Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Family Fun at Stanley Beach (Hong Kong)


It was so much fun to have a photo shoot with Joyce and Joe again during my last visit in Hong Kong. I had an e-session with them last year and since then, their lovely and witty princess has been asking why she was not in the pictures!


Joe really likes the beach and sunshine, particularly having a photo shoot with his family in this setting. So this time he picked Hong Kong's famous Stanley Beach to have the photo session with me. Even though it is not easy to find clear blue sky in Hong Kong (a city with dense fog all the time), we were able to find some nice warm sunshine on the second day of the Chinese New Year. Indeed it was a perfect day to relax and get out to enjoy some fresh air with the family at this beautiful landmark!
















1 comment:

  1. Hi Brother Chris, Thank you so much!!! What are great pictures and moment. They are all lovely. You "caught" all our simles and happiness. Especially, those on the face of My Princess and My Queen. They are very beautiful. Besides, I found I am "ok" handsome from your camera's point of view. Yes, Thanks God to give me such a happy family and great photograher ..... Mr. Chris Shum! Thanks God!!!
    P.S. Due to tight schedule, Chris was taking these photos with hunger .... so professional. Do you remember that hot dog we shared after the photo session?

    ReplyDelete