Friday, December 10, 2010

Exploring Toronto - Day after Carol/Kevin's Wedding


I've heard a lot before about Toronto, especially it's Chinatown, which has a long history. I'm glad I finally set foot on this place. It's a nice busy town, a bit smaller than I thought, but nevertheless, very rich in cultural attractions. It was raining heavily on the day I explored this place, but the clouds finally broke apart and I was able to capture some beautiful colors. I also spent half a day in Toronto's historical old town with gorgeous weather before I headed back to San Francisco.

Thanks Carol and Kevin so much for bringing me to such a beautiful place, I will definitely come back here again.






























2 comments:

  1. You captured so many awesome pictures in such a short time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't imagine Toronto is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete