Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Family Fun at University of Washington, WA

I went back to Seattle again last month to hold my first Photography Workshop in Mercer Island, and also took some pictures of some beautiful families in this awesome city. I met Khue's family the very first time in Seattle, and she wanted to show me the cherry blossom at the University of Washington. We went through the front gate and were so disappointed to find out all the flowers were gone. I tried to uplift their spirit and told them to walk through the campus, re-assuring them that many more nice scenes for pictures will be found on campus. And we did find plenty of beautiful spots along the way. And as a reward, we even found trees with cherry blossom at the far side of the campus and lots of fun enjoying the lovely spring air until the end of the session.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! These are so incredible! You captured the moments so sweetly and so naturally. You have TALENT Chris. My whole family kept wanting to see the photos over and over again. I am very much looking forward to our extended family photo session in July. Thanks for the fabulous photos chris!!

    ReplyDelete