Sunday, April 22, 2012

Hello World Cutie!

I had yet another chance to witness the amazing moment of new life the other day. It was a little surprise, as I just had the maternity session with them a few days ago, and was still working on their pictures when I got the call from Steve! This is Claudia and Steve first child and they have asked me to capture this magical moment for them. Of course I'm more than happy to do it for them, and it is a great feeling to be their photographer along the way since their wedding. I'm sure they will have lots of fun with this bundle of joy and wishing them many more bundles to come =)! 
 

2 comments:

  1. Chris, your reportages are always more beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply beautiful. May the blessing of your bundle of joy fill your home and lives. Yayyyy!

    ReplyDelete