Monday, May 23, 2011

Elisa + Chi: Married! (San Francisco, CA)


I came to know Elisa about last year at Sharon and Chi's Wedding, whose ceremony took place at the San Francisco City Hall. Elisa and Chi also decided to tie their knot inside this beautiful architecture. The SF City Hall is one of my most favorite wedding venues in the city. It's graceful architecture and unique atmosphere can always help me capture some beautiful shots.

After Elisa and Chi's ceremony, we walked through the San Francisco down town together, enjoying the nice sunshine, and had a very nice lunch together. Then we went to the beautiful Legion of Honor. Our last stop was Ocean Beach. I have to salute to the brave couple as the wind that day was very strong and they were able to withstand the wild wind with the sand blowing at them. But I think that's all worth it since we captured some really unique shots. Thanks so much, Elisa and Chi, for allowing me to document this special and wonderful day of yours! 



























4 comments:

  1. The photos are amazingggg! Thanks again for doing such a good job! The wind was definitely something that day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are breathtaking. I hope that someday, my wedding photos can be as beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Chris, these are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chris,

    I am amused by the simplicity and refinement of this collection. It makes the images look surreal yet organic at the same time. Gorgeous!

    San Francisco City Hall Wedding

    ReplyDelete