Friday, December 5, 2014

Juniper Annual Executive Meeting '10 - "Iron Chef Challenge" (Carmel Valley Ranch, CA)


I can't believe it's already been a year since I shot the Annual Executive Meeting '09 for Juniper. Their theme this year again gave me a pleasant surprise. I'm sure a lot of us have heard or watched the Iron Chef show, whether it is the original Japanese one or the American one. But Iron Chef challenge in an Executive meeting, it's probably an idea that never come across many. And I was lucky to have the opportunity to watch the competition up close. It's one-of-a-kind, fun and inspiring.

And don't forget to check out the music slideshow at the end of the post!
























Here's the slideshow. (It might take a while to load, so please be patient and enjoy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment