Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Trina's Family Day Out

It was a warm sunny summer afternoon. We went out to the Park with Trina's family to have a photo shoot. What a lovely and energetic family! Even though the creek was dried up, the family found a lot of other fun activities around the park. And of all, I like berry picking and tasting the most. It was my pleasure to capture these fun and memorable moments for the family, with all 3 generations having such a great time.




























3 comments:

  1. We had so much fun. I simply love the candid moments of our life. Thank you for capturing the moments of our family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they're really great. I know we never would have gotten shots like these ourselves. I can't wait to see the full set of photos. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these - they are very special. Our family will treasure them always.

    ReplyDelete