Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Rita + William Wedding (Menlo Park, CA)


Rita and William's wedding was lovely and unforgettable. They picked their wedding venue to be Rita's grandma's house, a perfect place to leave with tons of happy memories. I was a little bit surprised that Rita and William requested to have all their pictures taken exclusively in photojournalistic style, without any portraits. I did my best to capture all the precious moments so they can relive those moments over and over again.

It was so much fun and enjoyable to work with the couple!















































































3 comments:

  1. yay! awesome pictures Chris. I like the ones of us dancing best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, those pictures are amazing....of course I knew that they would turn out great since you shot my wedding too! Great job Chris!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, Chris. Well done as always!

    ReplyDelete