Thursday, September 17, 2009

Christy + Lonnie Wedding (Saratoga, CA)

Christy and Lonnie's wedding at Villa Montalvo was very unique and filled with nice surprises. The day was beautiful and warm. The couple and their wedding party look gorgeous. The little ritual to free the doves. and the parade of beautiful classic convertibles as their transportation, are just a couple examples of the many surprises. And it was fun to ride and take shots in the convertible! The ceremony was beautiful. The reception following was filled with tear-shedding toasts among friends and families. And I bet everyone would not forget the wonderful moments on the dancing floor too. Thanks Aaron again for helping me capture this beautiful wedding together.
























>

6 comments:

  1. Wow Chris!

    I am speechless!! These pictures look so amazing! You really captured moments that I didn't even realize you were able to get! Thank you soo much Chris, it was a pleasure having you as my photographer for my wedding! I must say I am very pleased and I am even more excited now to see the rest of the pictures!

    Thanks!
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Just Beautiful SIS!!! I'm so glad you you're wedding came out amazing. You look so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job capturing the touching moments, the beautiful smiles and laughs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude, you nailed that first dove shot. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful couple and lots of amazing shots you got there, Chris. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shots Chris, the dove shot is amazing

    ReplyDelete