Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Interview by Moms Who Click

When Tina mentioned to me the website "Moms who CLICK" which she and her friend started, I thought it was the coolest idea, and the name itself is brilliant! So when Tina asked me to do the interview for them, I instantly agreed to it!

This website is a great place for moms (primarily) and others (including professionals in the field), to share their passion and experience in photography. Family and kids are the everyday subjects for moms to take pictures,  to freeze the moments, and it is the best starting point to take better and more quality pictures as these moments are also just as precious and memorable like wedding pictures!

Check out their website, and of course my interview too, and really appreciate to leave some comments behind!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the link to our blog - i'm leaving a comment from our parenting blog because that's how I'm currently logged in. Great interview with Chris - he's got such a great eye for capturing the wonderful moments. Check it out!

    ReplyDelete