Sunday, February 28, 2010

Joyce + Joe (St. Andrew's Church, Hong Kong)


I went to Hong Kong with my family during Chinese New Year. The New Year fireworks at the Victoria Harbor was fabulous, and the delicious food in Hong Kong was just unforgettable.

I was very excited and happy to see all my relatives and good old friends there. I also managed to arrange a photo session with my cousin Joe and his lovely wife Joyce at St. Andrew's Church. This church is one of the historical icon in Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon.

Thanks to Joe and Joyce for letting me capture their lovely moments and looking forward to seeing them soon in the US.
























































1 comment:

  1. Yes. The photos are really wonderful and full of love. This is really an unforgettable moment for us.
    Dear Chris, Thank You very much for your creation! These photos are not only beautiful but so important to our love.
    Thx again!
    God bless You and Your Family.

    P.S. Please go on and apply your super talent to take such wonderful photos for the people and let them remember this greatest gift of "LOVE" from God.

    ReplyDelete